Spots We Love
I was in the car last week with my friend and together we were trying to play with the word KYSS, the name of the newest restaurant/lounge to hit Makati City. This is what we came up with so far.
- Kyss me!
- I Kyssed a Girl and I liked it
- I saw mommy Kyss-ing Santa Claus
- Time to Kyss and Make-up
- Merry Kyss-mas!
Ok enough already. You get it. The word is fun to play around with and end it with a wink on twitter. But apart from it’s name, here are other reasons why I love Kyss.
- First floor- Restaurant. Providing a menu that focuses on Asian Fusion, the very mention of the food is mouth-watering.
- Second Floor- Lounge. It’s the right size (
that’s what she said!) Seriously though, if you want an intimate place to have fun and dance, find a corner in Kyss and mark your territory immediately. The place gets packed on Saturdays. Mainly because…..
- Saturdays is [Hysteria] Hosted by Johnnyverse and Revolution. DJ Skratchmark on the ones and twos providing amazing music as always.
- The interior is beautifully designed. If you have have the boys of Jagnus Design Studio behind this you can’t go wrong. (Have you seen the Ronac Art Center? It’s a thing of beauty.)
- There is a big lip shaped couch by the entrance. I’ve always wanted to jump on these couches. I finally did two weeks ago. Give it up for the simple pleasures in life.- V
Dollhouse Says: Let’s Make Out
Kyss is located at Gen. Luna St. Makati Ave, Makati, Philippines